Parent's deserve a night out too! Especially for Valentine's Day, so take the evening to spend time together and reconnect, and leave all the fun for your children up to us! This is a drop off event, where we'll be watching movies, doing karaoke and having Valentine's Day treats!
$20.00 per child
5% off discount for siblings!
Call us now to reserve a spot!
There is no better way to spend quality time with your family than working as a team in the kitchen. An activity like this allows you to teach your children, gain creativity, and grow your confidence together. This is also a fun way to give your children the courage to try new foods!
Our new virtual family cooking class is taught by owner of Team ELM, Erika Mandel. Erika grew up cooking in her father's restaurant and learning new foods at 2 years old. Her father studied as a culinary chef at the Culinary Institute of America, and won best pizza and pasta when Erika was only 3 years old. Now, Erika is going to give her passion for cooking back to you, and engage your children to learn about new foods or creative ways to make special family dishes.
This class can be purchased as a private one on one for just your family or as a group class with other families. The class will be held through Zoom, and is based around your schedule. Each class is one hour and will include one main dish and one dessert.
Our goal is to give your family an excellent way to connect together over special food favorites you all love. Enjoy an excellent night together all within the comfort of your own home.
Join us for this excellent opportunity with your family!
It’s snowing! It’s snowing!
Do you ever feel like you’re stuck at home because it has snowed? No need to worry! We’re putting together a list of ideas you and your family can try on a snowy day!
1) Arts & Crafts! - Create your own snowflakes by cutting out white paper and decorate them! A fun activity and great way to spend time with your kids!
2) Play in the Snow! - Whether you make snow angels, build a snowman, have a snowball fight, build your own fort, or go sledding - there are various outdoor activities to do on a snow day!
3) Bake & Cook! - Teach your kids how to bake fun winter-themed goods, like snowman-shaped cookies or sweet, warm cinnamon rolls! You can even make a snow-treat like a maple snow cone for the kids or a snow-fogato for the adults!
4) Movies! - Watch a wintertime movie like Frozen with your family (perhaps after baking your winter-themed snacks)!
5) Science Experiments! - Conduct science experiments involving snow with your kids. Learn about condensation and frost or the good old erupting volcano but with a winter twist - use a snow volcano! The linked website has multiple ideas you can try!
6) Games! - Take this opportunity to teach your kids how to play games they don’t know about yet or play your favorite family games! A fun and entertaining way to spend quality time together!
Let us know what you chose to do!
Seeing how hard it's become to encourage kids to stay active and social during COVID, we have come up with a list of suggestions to do so while staying safe during COVID!
1) Join a book club! - Not only will this provide an educational benefit, but your kids will regularly keep in touch with a group of their peers and have an opportunity to participate in interesting discourse.
2) Play in your neighborhood! - Encourage your kids to play and exercise in the neighborhood while keeping social distancing in mind. Maybe everyone can practice yoga in their front yards!
3) Plan a game night! - You can plan a regular game night where you invite family and friends to join over zoom. You will have fun and your kids will maintain some socialization with familiar faces. You can include online games like the Wii or websites that offer online activities through video chat such as Caribu or Messenger Kids.
4) Write letters! - Suggest your kids to write letters to loved ones! Not only does this teach them the charm of handwritten letters, it keeps them connected to people in a personal way.
5) Read! - You can even read books or do activities about social situations and talk them through with your kids. Ask them questions about how they feel and what they think after reading and engage them in discussion.
Consider implementing a few of these ideas into your child’s routine to keep them engaged and social while keeping COVID precautions in mind!
Team ELM is so excited to announce the return of our Summer Sessions! It's not too early to start thinking about what fun and exciting things your children can get into this summer! Let one of Team ELM's super fun Summer Sessions be one of them! The excitement of summer can definitely wear off as the months go by. Let this be something your children can look forward to, to keep their minds engaged and ready to go back to school!
Team ELM is offering cool and interactive sessions such as:
Mind & Board Games
Fitness & Movement
And introducing a new one this summer, Mommy & Me Music Club! A time just for Mommy and their little one, or little ones! A great way to bond with your child, and introduce music to them in a fun way!
All sessions are being offered virtually, and in person at our store, located at 45 East Railroad Avenue, Jamesburg NJ 08831.
Call us now to book your sessions ahead of time, or to get more information! 732-301-7015
Posts written by the Team ELM family!