new assistant Director, Staff Spotlight
Ilana joined us in April as a childcare provider working with 15+ of our different families, YOU may be one of them. She looks forward to meeting many more of you throughout her work with us!
Ilana received her Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology this past December from West Chester University of Pennsylvania. She has worked at summer camps on the ropes course for the past 5 summers helping children to build resiliency and to overcome their fear of heights. During her time with Team ELM she has been helping with our blog, website, newsletters, staff hiring, company advertising, social media, events, family management, and more! She loves working with Team ELM families because they all bring so much joy to her day when she is with them! She says she loves getting to know each child's interests, strengths, and what makes them happy.
Three fun facts about Ilana:
1) Spent 3 months traveling to 7 different countries and 3 different states (across the USA) after graduation
2) Enjoys photography and has had her own photography business for the past 8 years
3) Went skydiving for her 22nd birthday
Ilana can be reached
by phone at (732) 735 - 2393
by email on our company email, email@example.com
xoxo, Team ELM
Tutoring Features: Elementary School
A new year with Team ELM
With the summer coming to a close, the first day of school is just around the corner for many of our Team ELM kids! With each new year comes the opportunity for improvement.
Are you ready??
Many of you are entering a new school or classroom where you might be faced with new friends to make, lessons to learn, and teachers to learn from. Team ELM is available to help you out with whatever you may need (academically or socially).
Are you joining our Team ELM family for the first time? Are you starting with a new Team ELM staff member? Maybe you are starting a new sport or academic challenge.
Give us a call and let us know your needs.
. Check out some of the wonderful things going on with Team ELM today!
1. We have a new WEBSITE design! Check out some of the new features and information we have displayed for you. Read up on some of the older blog posts we wrote for your entertainment this summer.
2. Call Erika at (732) 236-9382 for a sitter and/or tutor so we can get you a match just for you and your family before the school year starts. Our rates are posted on the NEW and IMPROVED website! Go check them out and give us a call today!
3. Join us at our end of the summer fundraiser for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation on August 27th! We will have some employees from Team ELM there for you to meet, as well as, Team ELM's owner, Erika! Join us for a wonderful day of golf, food, and fun all while raising money for JDRF! Please call Erika to purchase your tickets today!
xoxo, Team ELM
Cooking fun for you and your kids!
Cooking with children can have many benefits, and there are so many different ways to do it. You can start cooking with your kids at different ages and as they get older you can add in varying degrees of responsibility. Read on to learn about the different possible benefits and the ages in which different roles may fit. Then give it a try with your kids this week (we have provided two options for you!).
Pizza Crescent Rolls*
*borrowed from messforless.net
*borrowed from laughingkidslearn.com
Let us know how it goes and post some of your own recipe ideas for kids below! :)
XoXo, Team ELM
Posts written by the Team ELM family!
© COPYRIGHT 2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.