Introducing a Team ELM & OMTTM collaboration! OMTTM is a New Jersey based non- profit where their main goal is helping people. They are a community outreach program throughout the Tri-State Area seeking to give back to communities through capturing the value of characteristics. We’ve partnered up to release our SHINE Collection, tumblrs and a t-shirt where proceeds go to helping those in need!
The holiday season can be a very stressful time for those who struggle. Finding ways to put food on the table, giving gifts or just making sure the holidays feel special is a lot of pressure. Help us help to relieve some of the pressure by purchasing items from the SHINE Collection. Great gifts to give to friends and family, with the good feeling of knowing you’re helping others.
Check out the products at our Team ELM shop and place orders there, using code Thankful2021 for 70% off ALL ORDERS!
Team ELM has a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. COVID pushed us to our limits this year and as a small business, we relied on our staff and families to help us through it all, and we are so grateful everyday for the people that support Team ELM!
To our team, thanks for your support and hard work that you always put in our work every single day. You have shown us some commendable skills for which I can only put out the best appreciation words for you. Working with you has made me realize how great you are as a team. It feels great working with you and I know you can go far as a team. Keep progressing, and keep up your great work!
To our families, we at Team ELM truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We are honored to have clients like you, who continue to show support over the last 6 years. You are the reason Team ELM does what we do. We appreciate your business, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve! Thank you for being loyal customers and Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!
Check out the craft from this months Team ELM ULTIMATE " ENTERTAIN THE KIDS" BOX COLLECTION! Pom pom ornament! Such a fun and interactive craft that can be hung up on your tree, dangle it from your cars rear view mirror, hang it from a backpack zipper, or even gifted to another family member this holiday season! What's more special than a handmade gift for a loved one?!
Just one of the awesome and fun things a part of the box! Such a great idea to buy for the holidays! Not only a gift for them but also a gift for you too!!
Check them out in our shop or call us now at 732-301-7015 to place your orders!
Last year, the predominant public health advice before Thanksgiving and other holiday gatherings was simple: don’t go, but if you must, be really, really careful. This year, now that all American adults, along with children over age 5, are eligible to receive at least one of an arsenal of highly effective vaccines, many infectious disease experts cautiously acknowledge that the risks of gathering are generally lower.
Still, you would be hard-pressed to find a COVID-19 expert willing to declare Thanksgiving 2021 fully “safe.” The reality, they say, is that there is going to be some amount of risk of spreading the virus; families who are considering gathering will need to decide how much risk they’re willing to accept, both in terms of their own health and those they’ll be spending time with. Being fully immunized against the coronavirus protects against contracting the virus, and significantly lowers the risk of severe illness or death. Many experts said that if people are fully vaccinated, they can enjoy a somewhat normal Thanksgiving. It’s also important to keep in mind not all members of the family may be vaccinated. So keep up the now-familiar pandemic safety measures: social distancing, masking, washing your hands and considering eating outside!
You can also make sure to monitor symptoms after your gathering. Even when the holiday is over and you're back at home, keep an eye out for symptoms in yourself and family members. If you do believe you are showing signs of COVID-19 infection, get a test and alert those who you spent time with during the holiday. The outlook for this year's holiday celebrations look a whole lot brighter! Remember to stay safe but also enjoy the time with the people you love the most. It’s a good time to reflect on what we’ve all been through and look forward to holding our loved ones close!
Happy Thanksgiving from Team ELM
Hi Team ELM!
Thanksgiving and Native American Heritage Day are right around the corner and we hope you are getting your plans in order! In case you are looking for some fun activities to do with your family, we have some great ideas for you!
1) Coloring Pages! - You can print out pages that your children can color and use to reflect on what they are grateful for this season!
2) Movie Marathon!
3) Cooking with Family! - Use this time together to teach your kids some family or "go-to" recipes you love to make during this time of year! There is nothing like spending some quality time with your children and passing on family traditions.
4) Native American History - You can also spend some time learning about the "Native American" side of this holiday. There are many stories to learn, recipes to try, and ways to volunteer that includes the Native American community! "The Native American Side Of The Thanksgiving Menu"
5) Thanksgiving Day Parade - You can participate or watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
6) Grateful Jar - In the next few days leading up to the holiday, have your family members drop notes of what they are grateful for in a jar. On the day of, you can pull them all out and read them together! (Especially fun for little kids!)
7) Walk or Hike - Go on a walk or hike to appreciate the fall foliage! Some suggestions are the Appalachian Trail, the Delaware Water Gap National Recreational Area, the Ramapo Mountain State Forest, the Cheesequake State Park, the Sourland Mountain Preserve, the Cooper River Park, and the Wharton State Forest!
8) Volunteer - This is a perfect time to teach your children about the importance of volunteering and giving back to your community. As they reflect on the things they are thankful for, they can pay it forward by volunteering at a soup kitchen, food shelter, or participating in programs like Team ELM's THANKSGIVING DONATION BAGS!
9) DIY Decorations - In preparation for the holidays, you can arrange a fall-themed flower bouquet/wreath by yourself or with your children! This applies to any other decorations you may want to include - decorated pumpkins, a cornucopia, a "Happy Thanksgiving" sign, and much more!
10) Photo Time! - Take a Fall or Thanksgiving photoshoot with your family to include in your album (or maybe start a new album for fall photos!) You can take some time every year to look back on those memories and make new ones as well!
11) Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt! - You can make little goodie bags or use items like small plastic pumpkins (or other fall vegetables) to hide around your house and have the children go on a hunt! You can also create a series of games for the kids to play such as a potato sack race, candy corn ring toss, turkey tag, or Thanksgiving Bingo!
Whatever you do this holiday, we hope you have a wonderful break! Thank you as always for your continued support!
Posts written by the Team ELM family!